Frommer’s was recently looking for a different kind of California wine region just a short drive from Los Angeles, and Buellton turned out to be just what they were looking for!
Follow along as the writer shares experiences from all kinds of hidden gems including:
- Glamping at Flying Flags RV Resort
- The delectable cookie & wine pairing at Loring Wine Company
- The unforgettable tour of Mendenhall’s Museum of Gas Pumps & Petroliana
- Exploring the wine wall at Bottlest Wine Bar & Bistro
- The artfully gourmet experience at Industrial Eats
- A day trip into downtown Solvang
- And who can forget the iconic OstrichLand USA!
Whether you are new to our area or just looking for some fun ideas for your next visit, we highly recommend checking this article out.