Happily Ever After Adventures recently came to Buellton for a visit, and were delighted at what they discovered about our great town!
“Buellton, California is actually one of the most interesting and unique cities we’ve visited lately. The majority of places we visited were small local run spots and the owners are extremely passionate about what they do.”
Follow along as they shares their suggestions for the ultimate getaway:
- Visit the iconic OstrichLand USA
- Have dinner at the famous Hitching Post II Restaurant
- Take a painting lesson in one of the local vineyards with Gypsy Studios
- The delectable wine tasting at Brick Barn Wine Estate
- Lunch and beer tasting at Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Explore Industrial Way
- Breakfast at Ellen’s Danish Pancake House
- A tour of Mendenhall’s Museum of Gas Pumps and Petroliana
- And so much more!
Whether you are new to our area or just looking for some fun ideas for your next visit, we highly recommend checking this article out. The writers include their first hand recommendations for each spot, and great links and information to help you plan your next trip to Buellton.