Avenue of Flags
To help inspire your next getaway, here is a snapshot of the activities that await you on just one of Buellton’s main streets: Avenue of Flags.
- Learn about our town history from Buellton Historical Society; located
above the gift shop at Pea Soup Andersen’s.
- Schedule a private tour through a collection of three generations in the making at Mendenhall’s Museum of Gas Pumps & Petroliana.
- Play nine holes at Zaca Creek Golf Course.
- Find seasonal fruits and veggies at Something Good Organics Farm Stand.
- Family Friendly: Mother Hubbard’s Restaurant, Pea Soup Andersen’s Restaurant, Ellen’s Danish Pancake House, Mariscos La Rancherita.
- Dine-In or Take-Away: Gino’s Pizza, Flying Flags RV Resort’s Campfire Café